Cinnamon Roll Cookies (12 Days of Christmas Treats)

Cinnamon Roll Cookies

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me ... Cinnamon Roll Cookies!
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me ... Microwave Peanut Brittle!
On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me ... Almond Lace Cookies!

First, a confession. I've made these before (and I even posted about them.) But they've never been featured in The Kitchen, and boy howdy do they ever deserve to be featured here! I mean really, have you ever met someone who doesn't like cinnamon rolls? These cookies may be the next best thing - and they're obviously cute as buttons, too. Ingrid noticed that I've been showcasing a lot of nutty goodies, but I can't help myself - if you're from the South it's hard to avoid nut-laden desserts, especially if that nut is a pecan! My dad loves pecans in anything, and when I made these I had him in mind. And besides, while I do love chocolate a girl certainly can't live on chocolate alone. And variety is the spice of life. And ... I'll stop there. Just make these, won't you?

Cinnamon Roll Cookies, via Bake or Break.